27 September 2012

I am not the Santorum supporter

Rick Santorum may long be out of the presidential race, but he's still bothering me.

It seems one of my readers thought I had lost my mind. He found this website where someone named Mary Shaw had been campaigning for Rick Santorum for president.

I would have thought that my readers would know better, but I appreciate that he brought the matter to my attention.

So, lest anyone else think that's me, I will take this opportunity to point out that Mary Shaw is a fairly common name in this country, and the one raising money for Santorum is definitely not me. My political views still lie pretty far to the left, and I agree with Rick Santorum on pretty much nothing.

Fortunately, the other Mary Shaw provides a photo on the site, which should prove that we are two different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment