17 January 2013

Dennis Kucinich now works for Fox News!

Who would have imagined it???

Former U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), possibly the most liberal member of Congress ever, who lost his seat in Congress last November due to redistricting, has signed a multi-year deal as a Fox News commentator.

What???!!! That's like saying that I married a Republican. Oh, wait - I did that before. But, at the time, I was very young and not yet political. Dennis has no such excuse. (And I am long since divorced from that Republican.)

While I believe that Kucinich did this because he wants to continue sharing his progressive ideas (perhaps especially in hostile territory), I think he won't be taken seriously on the fiercely conservative Fox News, and will be seen/treated as a "wild-eyed liberal nut" at worst and/or a token left-winger at best.

So it might do more harm than good.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment